- Grant County Library -Big Stone City branch
Location: 400 Washington St. Suite 102, Big Stone City, SD (Community Center) Mailing address: P. O. Box 246, Big Stone City, SD 57216
- Branch Manager: Janelle Kelly
Wednesdays 1:00 pm-7:00 pmSaturdays 9:00 am-1:00 pm
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
“ROAR GOES THE DINOSAUR’ STORYTIME
Saturday, September 22nd – 10:00 am
Children ages 3-6 are invied
Registration is required to attend: parents can register by emailing: email@example.com
Books and Brownies
After-school Public Library Event
- Children in Grades 2 through 5 are invited (Please no one younger than 2nd grade)
Monday, October 1 ** After School –Approx.3:30 to 5:00pm Parents pick up at public library after 5:00pm.
- Big Stone City Branch Public Library, 400 Washington St. South side of the Big Stone City Community Center
- Supervised Reading by retired teacher, Carol Tyler, and Librarian-Janelle Kelly.
- Snack of Brownies and juice provided for the students once they arrive at the library.
- 20 minutes of READING with a friend, 20 minutes of READING alone, and 20 minutes of being READ to.
- Registration is required for planning purposes.
Parents please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your child or stop by the library during normal library hours to tell Libriarian.
2018 SUMMER READING PROGRAM AT BIG STONE CITY BRANCH LIBRARY
more SRP pictures